Not registered yet?
Register now! It is easy and done in a few minutes and gives you access to our loyalty discount program and much more!
Ordering Hostas by parcel post is an ideal way to get your Hostas the easy way. We have good experience shipping Hostas throughout the growing season. Order the Hostas you would like through our webshop and we will be more than happy to send them to you after payment is received.
The shipping rates are a standard tariff per order and depend on the EU country. In the ledger below you find the shipping costs per country.
We ship our parcels with DPD.
For countries outside of the EU the costs of a phytosanitary certificate and postage will be provided upon request.
1. The plants are collected in our sales tunnel
2. We take the plants out of the pot
3. The soil is removed from the roots
4. Smaller Hostas are sent in pots
5. We pack the roots to protect them from drying out
6. The entire Hosta is packed in paper
7. The leaves are now protected too
8. The Hostas are sent in cardboard boxes
Copyright © 2021 Kees Henzen
Fransen Hostas, Joyce & Marco FransenParadijsweg 52461 TK Ter Aar, The Netherlands